Hands-On Labs for Immersive and Experiential Learning
Let the learners practice what they learned on real-world and real-work like environments. Here is where the theory meets practice.
We Cater to:
The Nuvepro Hands-On Labs platform supports upskilling, reskilling, training, certifications, and assessments for any software tool.
Hands-On Labs for Enterprise
Nuvepro’s 1200+ labs enable Enterprise, L&D, HR, and Engineering Departments to prepare your workforce to be Project-Ready. Combine our labs with ILT or self-paced learning to enhance your learning programs.
Hands-On Labs for EdTech
Our labs can be easily integrated with the world-class learning content provided by EdTech firms, offering end users a truly immersive, hands-on learning, experiential platform.
Hands-On Labs for Trainers
Real-world outcomes can only be achieved through hands-on experience. Create engaging experiential learning programs by aligning our hands-on labs with your course requirements.
Hands-On Labs for Universities
Enable students to get job-ready by providing them with labs that match their curriculum. This eliminates theoretical learning and reinforces concepts through hands-on learning.
Type of Hands-On Labs
We have diverse hands-on labs that enable the learners to reskill and upskill their knowledge to solve real-world customer challenges. Take the hands-on learning experience to drive your skills to the next level.
- Nuvepro provides pre-configured labs with all the tools and packages as per the course. Get quick and easy access to our sandboxed resources for AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, Google Cloud platforms, Python, and other live cloud environments to meet your workforce development requirements.
- The instructor-led environment provides the learners with enough guidance to make them job-ready from Day 1.
- Solve real-world customer challenges.
- Projects outline the application, solution, and verification steps.
- Can be linked to academic credentials and career trajectories.
- Use case: Generate a portfolio of projects to illustrate the skills.
- Supplement theoretical MCQs with lab-based assessments to evaluate the skills of learners. These assessments can be for skills (5-to-10-minute duration).
- Project submissions by learners can also be auto-graded to measure the real-world problem-solving skills of learners.
- Use case: Validation of training, assessing learners on project readiness and career progression, recruitment through assessment labs like AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions architect, and many more.
We will be happy to build you custom labs based on your business needs and goals. Hands-on Labs have wider use cases and they can be used to meaningfully add value to your learners and clients.
The new norm for upskilling and reskilling the workforce Nuvepro Roundtable
Listen to this passionate discussion among the industry leaders on the new norm of upskilling and re-skilling the workforce in the digital age. The real-world experience of these experts are gems of insights that can steer your skilling agenda towards an even more successful direction.
Top Left: Anil Santhapuri, Director of L&D at CGI
Top Right: Janardhan Santhanam, Global Head Talent Development at TCS
Bottom Left: Dr Acharya K.N.S, Director – Global Engineering Academy L&T Technology Services
Bottom Right: Giridhar LV, CEO, Nuvepro
Our Clients are a mighty thrilled group, and we know you will be too.
When you sign up with Nuvepro, you get a solution built by passionate experts who wake up every morning and think about ways to make learning more exciting and meaningful.
Partners carrying our dream of hands-on learning
Our partners play a critical role in bringing the hands-on labs to the millions of learners around the world. The partnerships range from cloud providers to content providers that gives additional powers to our platform. Do checkout our partnership programs.
Our Perspective and Thoughts
Humans are born with a wide variety of intrinsic learning styles, and it's crucial to cater training to each learner's preferred approach. Understanding how different students learn can be extremely helpful for both teachers and students. Teachers can do a better job...
Do you realize that hands-on experience is the key to developing your skills? It's not a groundbreaking discovery. Aristotle wrote about this strategy around 350 B.C. Learning by doing is the essence of hands-on learning. Indeed, this is what you get from Nuvepro: a...
Technology has been a driving force in the increasing interconnectedness of people's daily lives. It's fascinating to think about how increased connectivity modifies our habits and routines. Technology is paving the way for various forms of interaction as well as...