New Hands-on Labs – January 2021
Hello there, hope you are doing great. We are happy to introduce the new hands-on labs for that were introduced in January 2021. Please reach out to us if you need more information or want to try it out.
- ESX Server: Physical servers for VMware related trainings
- Android Studio with native simulators: This provides a more standardized environment that Android App Developers are used to, with better performance. Moreover, this lab is available on both Ubuntu and Windows operating systems
- DCV enabled labs: Software that need full graphics performance via remote sessions for labs, such as Maya
- Cyber Security: A portfolio of labs in the cybersecurity space.
- Storage labs: New labs in the Storage domain for Hitachi Storage and Oracle ZFS labs.
- Block Chain: You can now enjoy the block chain labs for large enterprise projects
Reach out to our team to try out our hands-on labs.