Cloud is the “Technology” operating system.
Cloud is the “Essential Skill” for every Technology professional
Do you have a Cloud Skill Gap in your organization?
Nuvepro helps you close this skill gap with real-world Playgrounds and Projects.
The facts are
Relevant Skill = A new Project
Skill = New Job
ReSkill = A new Role
UpSkill = A Promotion
But the Sad Truth Is
Degrees don't make your new joiners’ job ready.
Certifications are just Ego Boosters, they don’t make you Task or Project Ready.
Masterclasses are great to learn new concepts, but not Skills
Binge watching videos is good for entertainment, but not for Skilling
Nuvepro helps you get these Skills with real-world Playgrounds and Projects.
What’s Nuvepro method to getting Technology Professionals Skilled?
The Nuvepro method:
Identify the requirements of the Project / Task that is assigned to the team
Perform a Pre-Assessment to determine Skill gaps in Cloud Technologies in that team
Define and Assign the Skill Bundle for everyone
A Skill Bundle will contain real world playground labs and projects, mentors and optional training content
Each Skill Bundle consists of a selection of projects, some of which are guided, and others auto graded
Nuvepro’s method leans heavily towards Learning by Doing or Hands on Learning.
It’s not a new discovery.
In fact, Aristotle talked about this method around 350 BC. Hands-on Learning – Is Learning by Doing, Learning from real examples.
Nuvepro helps you get these Skills through Hands on Learning. You learn by getting your Hands dirty using real-world Playgrounds and Projects that
We Cater To:
Get your employees Ready to Perform in their projects or tasks with our Skill Bundles for Cloud
Nuvepro’s Skill bundles are tailored to meet your learning outcomes, these outcomes could be:
To be able to develop a Full Stack Application with Python and Deploy on AWS ECS
To Know How to Setup a DevOps Flow on Azure
To Know How to Setup a MLOPs Flow on AWS
To Know How to Setup Load Balancing on AWS
To Know How to Use Big Query in GCP
To Know How to Manage the Data Life Cycle in Azure
To Migrate an On Premise Application using Lift and Shift
Do you already having a Learning Path in Place, talk to us, we can help you incorporate our Skill Bundles in Your Learning Paths.
Work with Nuvepro to Reskill and Upskill your employees
What are the outcomes that you desire for your learners? A certification, a new skill or a better career? Nuvepro’s solutions help you realize all and more of these outcomes.
Include our Skill Bundles in your Learning pedagogy.
Add our Playgrounds to make your ILT more impactful and engaging.
Our guided projects are real world scenarios and help reinforce learning for your learner
This can be followed by auto-graded projects or assessments to measure if the learning outcomes are met.
Getting every student placed in a job is the number one priority of any University. However, there are gaps between Industry expectations and the University curriculum.
Nuvepro’s solutions help bridge this gap.
Nuvepro can help your students get Job Ready with an end-to-end solution along with our Training Partners, pre-configured Sandboxes and Industry Projects.
Meeting your learner’s expectations is your priority.
We can help you by taking over the heavy lifting related to creation of lab environments and real-world projects that match your training requirements.
Trainer Led Session
Enrich with Playgrounds for Practice and Capstone Projects
Reinforcement of Learning with Guided Projects
<Suggested duration: 4 to 6 weeks>
<Suggested Projects: 10 >
<Training hours for mentoring>
Validation of Learning Outcomes with Auto-Graded Projects
<Suggested number of Assessments:5>
Skill Matrix or Skill Readiness Dashboard based on Assessments
Our solutions enable our users to address their skill-gaps and be knowledgeable to solve real-world customer challenges. Steer the hands-on learning experience to drive your skills to the next level.
- Playgrounds are pre-configured labs with all the tools and packages as per the course. Get quick and easy access to our sandboxed resources for Digital Technologies such as Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Microservices, Kubernetes, DevOps, Full Stack Development, AI/ML, Big Data and other technologies to meet your workforce development requirements.
- The instructor-led environment provides the learners enough guidance making them job-ready from Day 1.
- Solve real-world customer challenges.
- Projects outline the steps to solve the problem statement
- Can be linked to academic credentials and career trajectories
- These are linked to Cloud Platforms AWS, Azure and GCP
Use case: Generate a portfolio of projects to illustrate the skills.
Auto graded Projects (Assessments)
- Short form assessments: Supplement theoretical MCQs with short form challenges for evaluating concepts These assessments can be around 10 to 15 minutes in duration.
- Long form assessments: Project submissions by learners can also be auto graded to measure the real-world problem-solving skill of learners. These can take a few hours to complete.
- Use case: To measure the progress of learning and if Skill Gaps are addressed